Sunday 24 July 2016

Sunday market at Wild Country Organics

Sunday_market_wild_country_organics
Three days rations

Sunday is market day (so is Wednesday btw). I love to feast my eyes on fresh, organic produce that is locally grown (just 16 km from where I live), colourful, aromatic and bursting with life. Flavour and texture crowned with freshness is how I describe Wild Country Organics' produce.

Today's purchase: 3 bags of Tuscan kale, 3 bags of pak choi (bok choy), a bag of coriander (cilantro), a bag of basil, 1 kohlrabi, 2 yellow pattypan squashes, 4 cucumbers, 1400 g courgettes, 400 g green beans, 350 g cherry tomatoes, 1350 g tomatoes, 750 g peppers, 1 bunch of spring onions, 1 red lettuce head, that will last for three days, feeding my family pure awesomeness!

I am so lucky to have access to these beautiful vegetables! Thank you Wild Country Organics for growing them for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment